Rock Bottom Launches New Group Dining & Party Pack Menu
Gastro-Brewery acclaimed for offering take-out platters and 128 oz. Beer barrels from October 26
Houston, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Give your next gathering a gift of culinary delights with Rock backgroundThe new catering menu and fresh party pack is available to order online for pickup or delivery on EZcater.com.
From October 26, the famous Gastro-Brewery is offering fans a new way to enjoy its unique and creative flavors with a dining menu featuring shareable dishes, salads, bowls, sweets, bars, drinks. and take-out platters. . Each tray generously feeds eight to 10 guests and can be customized to feed a gathering of any size. For starters, fans can kick off their event with delicious options such as:
- Stuffed eggs – Two dozen eggs stuffed with candied bacon, beer crisp, smoked paprika, microgreens and marinated Fresno.
- Duck wings – 40 duck wings with sweet smoked icing, chili ranch hatch, cilantro and lime.
- Nacho Bar Brewery – Homemade tortilla chips with Kölsch queso, Mexican cream, chipotle cream, black beans, cheddar, pepper jack, pico de gallo, marinated jalapeños, cilantro, homemade salsa and sour cream. With an additional charge, add guacamole, Santa Fe chicken, beef or chili to bison beer.
Rock Bottom also offers a wide variety of homemade salads and bowls for guests looking for a lighter option or a vegetarian option. These dishes are all offered with the option of adding grilled chicken, salmon, twisted fried chicken fillets or a grilled steak for an additional charge. Refreshing favorites include:
- Brewer’s Cobb Salad – Grilled chicken, mesclun, bacon, blue cheese, avocado, tomatoes, eggs, blue cheese and green goddess dressing.
- Soy Ginger Salad – Nappa cabbage, cucumber, red pepper, edamame, sprouts, peanuts, cilantro, soy-ginger vinaigrette and spicy peanut sauce.
- Southwest Bowl – Guacamole, black beans, pico de gallo, sour beer queso fresco, tortilla strips and chili and lime ranch hatch.
- Fancy Farmer Bowl – Roasted beets, carrots, marinated red onion, avocado, arugula, spicy almonds, cranberries and green goddess dressing.
If your guests are looking to indulge in gourmet sandwiches, burgers, and sliders, Rock Bottom has some unbeatable portable options, including:
- Bison sliders – Two dozen bison sliders served on homemade sweet slider rolls with chili ranch hatch, cheddar, candied bacon and cilantro.
- Classic RB cheeseburger – 10 beef, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion and homemade pickles burgers. Herbal Beyond Burgers ™ are available on request.
- Grilled Chicken Avocado Sandwiches – Grilled chicken, avocado, lettuce, tomato, barely buzzed cheddar cheese and chili ranch hatching.
- Pulled Pork Sliders Roadies – Package of six with golden BBQ sauce and chopped onions.
Guests can end the party with delicious Rock Bottom treats from their dessert menu:
- Brownie Stout Fudge – Fudge brownie with fudge stout sauce, porterhouse caramel and whipped cream.
- Whole Carrot Cake – Made from scratch with Kolsch beer brewed on site, stacked four layers high and loaded with homemade cream cheese frosting.
- A dozen cookies – Chocolate chips and salted butter caramel.
To take any party to the next level, Rock Bottom offers its award-winning beers to go in 32 oz. Twistee tins, 64oz. Growlers, or its innovative new 128oz. Barrel of beer. Customers can take the Beer Barrel home with their choice of selected beer for just $ 170. Plus, guests can take the barrel back to Rock Bottom to clean and refill it for just $ 27.50. State restrictions may apply and take out beer is only available for pickup. All customers should check with their local Rock Bottom Brewery to see what is available.
“We are delighted to offer dining options and party packs to bring our gourmet food anywhere and to anyone who craves it,” said Josh Kern, Director of Marketing for SPB Hospitality. “Our innovative flavors will be the theme of the party, and our shareable items will cater for events of all sizes. Plus, fans will be able to pair our chef-prepared meals with their favorite beers with our on-the-go beer program, perfect for any celebration or holiday gift.
24 hours notice is preferable for all orders. Rock Bottom offers drop shipping for an additional charge. Rock Bottom is willing and able to happily adapt to most dietary preferences. Before ordering, contact your local Rock Bottom or sales manager for any food allergy. For any questions, please contact [email protected]
Rock Bottom’s gourmet brasserie is a totally unexpected experience. A perfect juxtaposition of a friendly neighborhood bar, a gourmet restaurant and a craft brewery. Rock Bottom combines the best of all of these worlds to create a dining and bar experience like no other. With cutting edge beers, innovative flavors and an atmosphere filled with laughter and good conversation, Rock Bottom is the place to be. To see the full menu, visit rockbottom.com.
About Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brasserie
Rock Bottom, founded in Denver over 20 years ago, is the perfect juxtaposition of a friendly neighborhood bar, gourmet restaurant, and craft brewery. As a Gastro-Brasserie, Rock Bottom combines the best of all of these worlds to create a dining and bar experience like no other. Its over 200 unique and award-winning pints handcrafted from on-site master brewers, combined with innovative, chef-crafted cuisine and an atmosphere filled with laughter and good conversation, make Rock Bottom the place to be. must be. With over 200 beer medals awarded at prestigious events such as the World Beer Cup and the Great American Beer Festival®, Rock Bottom is continually recognized for its innovation and leadership in the industry. Rock Bottom currently operates 19 locations in 11 states. For more information visit rockbottom.com and follow Rock Bottom on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About SPB Hospitality
Based in Houston, Texas, SPB Hospitality is a leading full-service restaurant operator and franchisor, spanning a nationwide footprint of hundreds of restaurants and breweries in 39 states and the District of Columbia. The company’s diverse portfolio of restaurant brands includes Logan’s Roadhouse, Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom and a collection of restaurant-brew brands including Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery and Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant. SPB Hospitality also operates a collection of specialty restaurant concepts including ChopHouse & Brewery, Big River Grille & Brewing Works, A1A Ale Works Restaurant & Taproom, Ragtime Tavern Seafood & Grill and Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery.