National Homemade Soup Day We have 5 good soup addresses ashore
Today, Friday, February 4, is National Homemade Soup Day, and if you love soup on a winter’s day, now is the perfect time. That said, not everyone has time to make a pot of homemade soup so we came to the rescue…
So today you can either make your own at home or hit up one of the five I’ve listed below here in Ocean and Monmouth County, either way, enjoy of your soup!
Listen to Shawn Michaels Mornings on 92.7 WOBM and download our free 92.7 WOBM app
I have some of the best places for “soup” here in Ocean and Monmouth counties according to the rankings done by YAP take a look around and see what’s near you the next time you need some “comfort food”. Here is the TOP 5…
5. Sandy’s Cozy Corner: 414 NJ-70, Lakehurst, NJ 08733
4. Pho Viet Express: 1222 NJ-166, Toms River, NJ 08753
3. Fresh Kitchen (Sea Girt) 2204 NJ-35, Sea Girt, NJ 08750
2. Fresh Kitchen (Point Pleasant) 2621 Bridge Ave, Point Pleasant, NJ 08742
1. Country Kettle Chowda: 830 N Bay Ave, Beach Haven, NJ 08008
So where do you go for a nice bowl of soup here on the Jersey Shore? let’s get your recommendations and share ideas with each other. Post your suggestions below and enjoy your comfort food this fall and winter 🙂 I’m going for a bowl!