Estithmar Holding creates 6 new companies
Estithmar Holding QPSC has announced that some of its subsidiaries have created 6 new companies in different sectors including: tourism, entertainment, hotels and restaurants.
The names of the new companies are:
- The Palace Hotel: owned by Estithmar Ventures Real Estate Development.
- Hotel Tilal: owned by Estithmar Ventures Real Estate Development.
- Cuizina Doha Catering Services: owned by Elegancia Catering and Cuizina SAL
- TW Hospitality and Public Events Management: owned by Elegancia Catering and Touch Wood.
- Saddle House Hospitality: owned by Elegancia Catering.
- Destination Development and Events: Property of Estithmar Ventures Real Estate Development.
The 6 newly established companies are the result of the rapid expansion of Estithmar Holding’s activities in different sectors, especially in the promising and high-demand sectors, which ultimately leads to an increase in the company’s revenue and profits.
Last April, Estithmar Holding announced a strategic reorganization of its activities into 5 sectors: Services, Contracting, Industries, Health and Ventures, bringing together 45 different companies.
Commenting on this, Henrik Christiansen, Group Chief Executive Officer of Estithmar Holding said: “Estithmar Holding’s forward-looking strategy is constantly striving to grow rapidly and increase shareholder value. We have created a more efficient and dynamic framework to manage our projects in harmony and deliver high quality services to our clients across Qatar.